The Power Pong app is combatible with the Power Pong 5000 table tennis robot. It provides you with a "drag-and-drop" interface for creating your own drills and training exercises.
App Features (v1.0)
- Create drills with up to 8 unique balls.
- Speed, spin, and placement of each ball can be adjusted individually.
- Set a ball’s placement just by dragging it on the screen.
- The ball’s trajectory is automatically calculated using the given speed, spin. and placement.
- Players can share their favorite drills with their friends.
- Coaches can share drills with their students to practice at home.
- Sort your drills using customizable tags.
- Search for drills using tags, drill names, or common properties like spin type or ball count.
- Randomize drills for irregular play or mirror drills for opposite handed players.
- Run drills at up to 120 balls per minute for any duration.
You can download the Power Pong app, for free, by clicking one of the links below. You don't need to own the Power Pong 5000 in order to try out the app.