The Power Pong Alpha table tennis robot shares most of its features with the Power Pong Alpha Plus, Delta and Omega. It's able to create "complex" training drills, involving a serve or return of serve, followed by a combination of balls with no spin, underspin, sidespin and topspin combinations.
The Power Pong Alpha provides you with a fully realistic training experience at a much lower price than other robots with comparable features.
It's upgradable to the Alpha plus, Delta and Omega models at an affordable price.
- Up to 6 balls with different type and amount of spin, speed, trajectory and placement can be set with each drill.
- Can produce a no-spin ball.
- Automatic Frequency control
- Have a random (RND) mode/settings to make ball placement less robotic.
- 22 Memory slots for saving your favorite drills.
- Pre-programmed drills are included and can be changed or adjusted.
- Come with a ball recycling net for continuous play.
- Covered by our three-years parts and labor warranty.
100 3 star Power Pong balls and FREE shipping are included at no extra charge!
The following table highlights the differences between the three models.
|Control options:||Control box||Control box||Control box, app and/or both|
|Balls per drill:||6 balls||8 balls||8 balls|
|Memory space:||22 drills||99 drills||Unlimited|
|Cluster training:||No||Yes (Group up to 33 drills in each cluster)||Yes (Group up to 33 drills in each cluster)|
|Search for drill:||No||No||Yes|
The Power Pong Alpha can have a maximum of 6 balls per drill, compared to 8 balls per drill for the Power Pong Delta and Omega models. However, for many players, 6 balls will be plenty!
There is also less memory space for saving drills with the Power Pong Alpha, but you can still store 22 of your favorites.