Power Pong 3001 provides you with a fully realistic training experience at a lower price than other robots with comparable features.
- Up to 8 balls with different type and amount of spin, speed, trajectory and placement can be set with each drills.
- Can produce a no-spin ball.
- Individual Frequency control
- Have a random (RND) mode/settings to make ball placement less robotic.
- 99 Memory slots for saving your favorite drills.
- 10 cluster memory slots
- Up to 33 saved drills can be placed in each cluster memory slots.
- Drills in cluster memory could be played one after the other or randomly. Each of these drills can start with different type of serves.
- Pre-programmed drills are included and can be changed or adjusted.
- Come with a ball recycling net for continuous play.
- Covered by our three-years parts and labor warranty.
100 3 star Power Pong balls and FREE shipping are included at no extra charge!
The following table highlights the differences between the three models.
|Control options:||Control box||Control box||Control box and/or app|
|Balls per drill:||6 balls||8 balls||8 balls|
|Memory space:||22 drills||99 drills||Unlimited|
|Search for drill:||No||No||Yes|
The Power Pong 3001 is very similar to the Power Pong 5000, just without the ability to be controlled by the Power Pong app via Bluetooth technology. If you're happy to control your table tennis robot using a physical control box (rather than your phone/tablet) then the Power Pong 3001 is a great choice!
It has a lot more memory space for storing drills than the Power Pong 2001 and can also create 8-ball drills. It will also enable you to create clusters of drills so that you can plan out your entire training session.